After graduating from a college or an university young professionals often face difficulties in application of theoretical knowledge to real business or technological tasks. The divergence between theory and practice gives rise to discussions around the significance of the public education by itself. This also stimulates parents and students to seek for alternative tutoring resources in order to satisfy the high requirements of the present life. As always demand gives rise to supply and private tutoring industry, the main competitor of the public schools, shows an astounding growth during last years. So what are the benefits of the private tutors?
1. Personal approach. Some students are handicapped if their learning abilities do not match the methods of their teacher. Only one-on-one tutor can afford individual approach to the student’s needs.
2. Exclusive responsibility of the tutor for the student’s progress. Private tutors are not limited in time of sessions and do not need to dissipate attention between several students. They can use tricks and shortcuts, interesting brain teasers and exercises that are often not taught in schools.
3. Student is protected from abuse and mistreatment. There is no threat of being expelled or of any kind of violation and humiliation.
4. Changes doesn’t lead to serious troubles. Various unexpected problems happen sometimes, a tutor can lose contact with a student for some reason or young individual can play a mad trick. In any case it is easier to find a new tutor than to transfer to a new school.
5. Permanent contact with student allows tutor to understand better his/her needs, to choose the best methodics and to make study process the most efficient and comfortable.
6. Discipline. Student doesn’t have any excuses for laziness. All tutor’s attention and care are aimed to one student during a lesson and any modifications accordingly to the student’s needs are possible.
7. Adaptable study program. It takes time to adjust school program to rapidly developing business world and to include into it all recent science innovation. Private tutors are free from many restrictions and besides they can have invaluable practical experience in the subject they tutor.
Individual tutoring has many positive sides. Although private sector of education is not able to replace the public schools completely but having one-on-one teaching is beneficial for many learning styles. A qualified private tutor can provide for essential help to any student who needs remediation and enhancement of existing skills or who wants to extend the learning beyond the limits of the school program.
TutorZ.com offers a wide choice of tutors in any subject from simplest math and reading till advanced software engineering and accounting and in any city from Albuquerque till Washington. Our intellectual search engine makes the search of private tutors easy and fast.