Dr. Jazmin J.
MD in M.b.b.s · specializes in Medicine · 31-35 years old female
"I have been teaching students from across the world not only for USMLE's but other board exams as well such as MCCEE,MCCQE PART 1, PLAB1 AND MRCP. I help students with interpretation of questions and pointing out high yield points so the students are able to answers questions diligently based on the pertinent information. I also help students with concepts that they are weak in by using additional sources and question banks so they have more exposure to questions."
|fee:||$25 (for 60 min)|
|years of tutoring:||1-3|
|travel distance:||0 miles|
|meeting type:||online (only)|
|member for:||1 month|
Education and Qualifications
|school:||MS ramaiah medical college|
1.Finished 5.5 years of medical training in India
2. Have 14 months of US Clinical Experience , where I worked 10 months in Jackson Park Hospital in Chicago , and 4 months at Tufts School of Medicine in Boston.
3. ECFMG certified.
4. Cleared USMLE STEP 1, 2CK & CS, STEP 3 on first attempts.
5. I have cleared MCCEE which is part of canadian medical boards.
6. I have helped many other students from India, US and Canada for their Canadian Medical Boards and UK medical Board.
9. I teach MCCEE,MCCQE 1, MRCP.
Abbotsford, British Columbia V3G 3B3, Canada
full address is on file
|USMLE step 1||USMLE step 2 CK|
|USMLE step 2 CS||USMLE step 3|