Miss Ndeye Meissa D.
Bachelor in Business and Psychology · specializes in French · 22-30 years old female
"In every job that I have worked, I have learned to excel at analyzing, prioritizing and completing tasks in a professional manner. All the managers I have worked for were great and responsible people and I learned a lot from them. Working at the bank was one of my favorite because it gave me the opportunity to interact with a lot people with different personalities. It was not easy but every single day, I more...
"In every job that I have worked, I have learned to excel at analyzing, prioritizing and completing tasks in a professional manner. All the managers I have worked for were great and responsible people and I learned a lot from them. Working at the bank was one of my favorite because it gave me the opportunity to interact with a lot people with different personalities. It was not easy but every single day, I learned from one of them. My coworkers always enjoyed working with me because I always do my best to satisfy the customers. I am a calm person and I think that really helps me. My experience the bank was not a lot because I worked in each one of them for 2 months but it helps me in my career so far.
I have also been tutoring French for more than 5 years now. I am always ready to help my students get better in French and communicate fluently.
Working as an assistant for the Campus Operation director of my school was a great experience as well. I think what made it easy is the fact that I have strong organizational, technical and analytical skills. I have some backgrounds in computer science and that helped me a lot in the field I was working." less...
|fee:||$20 (for 60 min, negotiable)|
|years of tutoring:||5-10|
|students tutored:||100 and more|
|travel distance:||15 miles|
|meeting type:||either in-person or online|
|member for:||6 years and 5 months|
Education and Qualifications
|school:||OHIO valley university|
French Tutoring online and in person: 2009 - Present
Ohio Valley University, Vienna, West Virginia
• Work Study, May 2014 – August 2015865
• Internship in the Business Office from May to August 2015
• Classify students’ files
• Enter checks in the system
• Classify daily mails
• Classify student-athletes files in the Business Office
• Classify all students' files in the Financial Aid office
• Assistant of the Campus Operations Director
• Classify all the faculty, staff, and student work orders
• Answer phone calls and emails.
• Do the purchases orders for anything that needs to be done on campus.
• Collaborated with the manager and other coworkers on special projects and events.
BICIS, Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
Internship, July 2012 – August 2012
• Arranged the wage slips for people who have a direct deposit at the bank. All the wage slips were sent there and I had to put them in order. It made it easier to distribute them when they came over and ask for it.
• I helped the manager open accounts for about a hundred commuters who worked in a construction company that was close to the bank. It was a great experience because most of them could not read or write. So, we had to go to them and convince them to open an account in our bank.
Snow College, Ephraim, Utah
Basketball Camp helper, July 2010 – July 2010
• Collaborated with other teammates and coaches for a basketball camp with kids under 16.
• Delivered exceptional service to the kids by greeting and serving them in a timely, friendly manner.
BICIS, Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
Internship, July 2008 – August 2008
• Handled and distributed all incoming and outgoing mail for my manager.
• Working with the manager of our department to make sure the checks were written correctly.
Fairfield, OH 45014
full address is on file
|French For College|