Masters in Computer Science · specializes in Java, C# · 41-50 years old male
"I specialize in teaching programming languages (Java and C#) and related technologies, algorithms, data structures and software engineering. My software developer career comprises of vast experience in working at different companies, from small start-ups, to mid-sized and fortune 100, where I held different positions, from software developer to team lead and architect.
In my career I taught graduate students as a teaching assistant, and also co-workers at different levels in their careers. I teach enterprise Java classes (Spring Framework and Hibernate) at UC Irvine."
|fee:||$55 (for 60 min)|
|years of tutoring:||1-3|
|travel distance:||10 miles|
|meeting type:||either in-person or online|
|member for:||3 years and 6 months|
Education and Qualifications
|school:||MSc, Computer Science, MSc, Electrical Engineering|
I specialize in teaching programming languages (Java and C#) and related technologies, algorithms, data structures and software engineering.
I earned two masters degrees, in Computer Science and Engineering. I am also Microsoft certified developer and Java certified developer.
- Maharishi University of Management, Iowa, USA. MSc, Computer Science (Teaching Assistant for two graduate courses, Distributed Computing and Operating Systems).
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Niš, MSc, Electrical Engineering and Computing (Award: Charter for the best practical realization of the diploma assignment called: “Automatization of RF and microwave measuring by Hewlett–Packard Visual Engineering Environment)
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer for the Java Platform EE 5
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer for the Java 2, Enterprise Edition 1.4
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 platform, standard edition 5.0
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for .NET (C#)
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer for .NET(C#)
- Microsoft Certified Professional
Irvine, CA 92612
|Computer & Internet|
|Computer Programming||Computer Science|