USMLE, Chicago, IL 60626
Hi, I'm J.. I plan to take the exam on 27th November. I struggle with reading First Aid and study for USMLE step 1 by myself because :
1. I don't have study partner so I always do passive learning
2. I try to do Qbank (eg. usmleRx) but I can't manage my time to do 50 questions a day and reading new chapter.
3. I try to annotated Pathoma to FA but my FA looks messy and hard to read. Should I annotated Pathoma and Uworld to FA?
4. I have time around 2 months. I don't know when should I start doing NBME
5. Someone on internet said that you should do at least 2 rounds of Uworld but I have just 2 months how can I do it 2 rounds?
6. I found FA with Uworld annotated on internet. Should I use it so I can do Uworld faster or I should do by myself then take my note?
it's a lot of problems and I really confuse. So I want tutor that can make a schedule until exam for me and give an important note that I should know extra from FA.
I plan to have 3-4 classes weekly. In a class, I think I will ask a question from what I don't understand (following a schedule), learn what I should know and important notes from you. Do you think it is a good plan?
I have 6 hours everyday. My resource are:
2. Sketchymedical for Microbiology
Thank you for reading it. I look forward to hearing from you :)
Sent by Jay on 10/1/18
Setup FREE profile
to buy Jay's job about USMLE in Chicago, IL 60626
- I like TutorZ because as soon as I get a notification, I purchase the lead for as little as two dollars.
Within minutes I have made a call or sent a direct email.
I usually set up a first session for that week....sometimes that very same day!
Now let's start studying....
by Matt Horwich, Cleveland, OH