Creativity is a natural talent. And, the good news is you don’t have to be born a creative person. Creativity can be taught and nurtured. Here are some tips for those of you who want to know how to be creative.
First of all stop suffering from being dull and unimaginative. Creativity doesn’t have to hit you like a bolt of
– Travel to interesting places and meet new people.
– Don’t get stuck in everyday routine! Find a couple of hours for yourself and forget about all
– Learn to play a musical instrument. Playing a musical instrument fosters creativity.
– Surround yourself with good company. Share ideas with your like minded
– Learn something new every day. Remain a lifelong student, take online courses or get an Art tutor for stuff like animation, sketching,
– Ignore the skeptics. You know that new ideas are always resisted, even if they’re great.
– Do a lots of experiments. Find out when your brain functions better, in the morning or in the evening. Where you prefer to work independently in a quiet studio space or in a team. There are many variables when it comes to creative work.
– Give yourself the opportunity to be creative. Forget about “productive” use of time. Make time to do what you crave. Because doing what you love is the most productive thing ever.
To conclude, don’t be influenced by what most people think you should be doing. You have right to express yourself regardless of what anyone else might thinks of you or your work. Be creative, be happy and always be yourself!